Reusable Template


Reusable Template

We provide legal services, guidance, and assistance for individuals seeking waivers and specific relief for those currently considered “out-of-status.” Whether addressing issues related to overstays, visa violations, or other out-of-status scenarios, we offer comprehensive legal support to help clients pursue the necessary relief and resolve their immigration status.
Book a Consultation

I-601A Stateside Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver

This waiver is available to certain relatives of U.S. citizens and U.S. greencard-holders who are ineligible for adjustment of status due to unlawful presence in the United States, allowing them to apply for a provisional waiver before departing for consular processing of their immigrant visa application.

I-601 Inadmissibility / Fraud Waiver

The I-601 waiver is sought by individuals who are deemed inadmissible to the United States due to various reasons, including fraud or misrepresentation, criminal history, or health-related issues, allowing them to seek an exception from their inadmissibility and pursue lawful admission or immigration benefits.

J-1 Visa Two-Year Residency Requirement Waiver

Our law firm effectively achieves waiver of the two-year home residency requirement for J-1 visa holders by:

  1. securing a “No Objection” Statement from their home country government;
  2. proving there will be “exceptional hardship” to the J-1 visa holder’s U.S. citizen or U.S. lawful permanent resident spouse or child;
  3. proving that, upon return to their home country, the J-1 visa holder will be persecuted on the basis of race, religion, political opinion/affiliation and/or membership in a particular social group; or
  4. securing an interested government agency (IGA) / Conrad State 30 waiver.

Section 245(i) Adjustment of Status (the “LIFE Act”)

Allows certain individuals in the United States to apply for U.S. lawful permanent resident status without leaving the country, even if they entered unlawfully or violated their nonimmigrant status.


Section 245(k) Adjustment of Status

Provides certain individuals with the opportunity to adjust their immigration status to that of a U.S. lawful permanent resident despite certain employment-related violations or changes. This provision allows eligible individuals to apply for adjustment of status without being penalized for specific employment-related issues, enabling them to pursue U.S. lawful permanent residency within the United States.


"H-1B" Professional Work Visa

Intended for foreign professionals in specialty occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise.

"H-1B1" Singaporean Professional Visa

Similar to the H-1B visa, but specifically for Singaporean nationals seeking employment in specialty occupations in the United States.

"H-2B" Seasonal Worker Visa

Designed for temporary or seasonal non-agricultural workers to fill positions that are not being filled by U.S. workers.

"H-3" Trainee Visa

Allows individuals to participate in a training program in the United States that is not primarily designed to provide employment.

"I" Foreign Media and Press Visa

Issued to representatives of the foreign media, including journalists, reporters, film crews, and other media professionals.

“J-1” Exchange Visitor Visa

Persons seeking to enter and remain in the United States in work-based or study-based exchange programs secure this visa. Examples of successful applicants include teachers, professors, physicians, researchers, students, au pairs, and interns and trainees across a wide range of industries. Such industries include healthcare, hotels and restaurants, resorts and amusement parks, schools, colleges and universities, and countless others.

"L-1A" and "L-1B" Intra-Company Transferee Visa

Facilitates the transfer of executives, managers, and employees with specialized knowledge from a foreign company to a U.S. branch, subsidiary, or affiliate.

"O-1" Extraordinary Ability Visa

Intended for individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.

"P-1" / "P-2" Entertainer and Athlete Visa

Allows internationally recognized athletes, entertainers, and entertainment groups to perform or compete in the United States.

"R-1" Religious Visa

Reserved for religious workers coming to the United States to perform religious duties or work in a religious organization.

"TN" Professional Under NAFTA Visa

Granted to Canadian and Mexican professionals under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) to work in the United States in certain professional occupations.

Curious to explore potential legal solutions?

Book a Consultation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *