Temporary Student, Trainee, and Visitors Visas

"B-2" Visitor/Tourist Visa

Allows individuals to visit the U.S. for tourism or medical treatment purposes, without engaging in business or employment.

"F-1" Student Visa

Enables individuals to pursue academic studies at accredited U.S. colleges, universities, or language schools.

Optional Practical Training (OPT)

Provides F-1 students with an opportunity for post-graduation practical work experience related to their field of study.

Curricular Practical Training (CPT)

Allows F-1 students to engage in off-campus employment related to their academic program.

"J-1" Academic Trainee Visa

Facilitates educational and cultural exchange programs, including internships, training, research, and academic studies.

"M-1" Vocational Student Visa

Designed for individuals pursuing non-academic or vocational studies at accredited U.S. institutions.

Curious to explore potential legal solutions?

Book a Consultation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *